Sunday, February 27, 2011

18 FEBRUARY 2011

Class at 12 noon..
I like this class...
Because it's more relax and fun...
B4 the class start,I hope have a fun activity..
Then,Miss Zu prepare us a fun activity..
For this activity,we do in group..One person from each group will guess from the explaination from their group.
and Me...as a guesser for my group.
I can guess it very fast..Yes!!!
When my group member say,you wear it when you cold...
I say its sweater and it's true...
For this class,I can conclude that,listen carefully for the best result especially for BEL listening 
and 
dont turn back b4 you do it.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next class are presentation about 
SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT 
&
ADVERB.

*REMEMBER*
  • neither....nor...(will not take both)
  • either....or...(take one only)
  • both....and...(take both)

  • The president and host(refer to one person)-put 's'
  • The president and the host(refer to two person)-don't put 's'

  • Adverb of indefinite frequency(never,seldom,sometimes,often,always)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment