Friday, April 15, 2011

HOW TO MAKE CREATIVE POEM?

Todays class we need to do short creative poem as a simbolize that we can show about our friend based on their name..For this,I do short poem about my friend,AMIRAH NADRAH.Inially,its very difficult to create a short poem.Lastly,this is the result from me to her:

Angry is never exist in her life along our friendship.
Matured persons is a word that some people see from her
Intelligent is suitable with her because she always comes with new idea
Relax althought many works she needs to do
Alert with all thing that happend around her
Honest in friendship

Naughty's person sometimes when she was boring
Adventure activity is her hobby
Different with all my friend before this
Responsible with all task was given to her
Agressive person is her attitudes sometimes.
Humble person is an important thing for her in life.

I hope we will be best friend forever and our friendship will be the best memory all my life.Thanks to be my friend.

From this poem,I have learn how to interpret person with the best word as a simbolize.From it,we can show appreciation level for our friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment